have you seen Prometheus?

did you like it?

DaisyChubb

It wasn’t my fave, I found it slow – but visually gorgeous.

Shmiracles

well i freakin loved Prometheus! i mean, i know i know iknowwww you can tell me about all the plot issues and character problems and how blabbity blab made no sense and i will agree with you. and i will still love it! my beau says it’s a B-movie with a big budget. and that it’s kinda okay cuz it’s in the vein of the original in that regard. he did not like it the way i do. i just sent 10 articles about the movie to my kindle for weekend reading.

DaisyChubb

I like that – a B movie with a big budget. I don’t find that offensive to the movie at all – it’s actually quite an awesome way to think of it. B movies have always been my fave – I think I will watch it again with that in mind! :)

Comments

DaisyChubb

It wasn’t my fave, I found it slow – but visually gorgeous.

Shmiracles

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA