drank Chance Combinations by Custom

i blended the dregs of 4 different mapley chocolate teas.
3 of the 4 are herbal and 3 of the 4 are della terra teas.
i was organizing my tea because my tea tins arrived!

LOOK AT THIS!!!
deep drawer: http://instagram.com/p/Uh6GZyIc-N/
shallow drawer: http://instagram.com/p/Uh6QRIoc-a/

there are still a few labels i need to make, but i’m basically there.
i am pleased with the aesthetics. i went to art school you see.

Cavocorax

I love how organized it all is! I like the idea of color coding my tins. Someday I’ll get there, but right now I just keep all my blacks, greens and herbal/decaf teas in giant separate tins.

softrevolution

Organized AND labelled! Looks gorgeous and tidy. Come tackle mine? :D

Hesper June

Pretty and organized!

Shmiracles

important side note: i watched the first part of the hobbit as i organized. from the beginning up to the sad dwarf song by the fire. i could listen to that song all day.
on this rainy day i can’t wait to get home and put the final labels on their tins and then brew a rewarding cup of tea.

Comments

Cavocorax

softrevolution

Organized AND labelled! Looks gorgeous and tidy. Come tackle mine? :D

Hesper June

Pretty and organized!

Shmiracles

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA