drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

what a perfect tea on a snowy day!!
i brewed it very short, cuz i’m trying to reduce my caffeine intake. and it’s still perfect.

i’m reading ‘Devil in the Details’ about an OCD girl and really i just wanna leave work and go read and then watch my whole hulu queue at once. you know what i’m talking about.

Bianca G.

Now I want to grab a cuppa this and finish reading ‘Devil In The Details’ (which I started reading years ago and never finished). Thanks for the inspiration!

Shmiracles

oh wow! where did you stop? did it get dull?
really it’s about the humor. she makes her parents sound so funny hah! i’m almost half way.

Bianca G.

…ok, I answered you much earlier but for some reason it didn’t post. Anywho. I didn’t find it dull, I had just gotten distracted by something else and added the book to my ever-growing mountain of books I’ve been meaning to read. But I’ve been mainlining Vanilla Orchid oolong tea and I’m determined to finish reading ‘Cloud Atlas’ and go back to ‘Devil In The Details’ tonight!

Shmiracles

Ah! Cloud Atlas was the second book I bought on my kindle but never got past the first chapter! We are like on the same ride, backwards. Hah I guess I should read Cloud Atlas next.

Comments

Bianca G.

Shmiracles

oh wow! where did you stop? did it get dull?

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA