drank Coco-Lemon Thai by DAVIDsTEA

i ordered it! and it arrived today! and it smells heavenly!
i love all the ingredients in it. so i knew i had to get some.
and when i realized i have no interest in any of the other spring teas coming out tomorrow, i just went for it!

it’s supposed to snow here today.
and i have been so so very blue feeling.
i’m supposed to be marathon training but i can’t seem to get myself motivated.
what’s your favorite feel good tea?
and also what’s your favorite ‘escape’ crap telly?
i mean that’s what overcast dull snowy days are for.

Alphakitty

Favorite escape tv—Grey’s Anatomy! I know it’s a glorified soap opera, but god dangit I love it!

momo

I’ve been watching The Vampire Diaries. I simultaneously hate and love it. It’s like sooooo obvious about what’s going to happen and it makes me roll my eyes all the time, but I get started and can’t stop.
as for feel good tea…anything that tastes like dessert in hot, liquid form.

Shmiracles

oh hah my sister read the Vamp Diaries books in high school. and i am a big Supernatural fan. for some reason mentioning VD has reminded me that i was considering trying Teen Wolf…hmm

and yes i used to sit on the floor of my old apt with my roommate sprawled on the sofa and we would tear through entire seasons on Grey’s Anatomy at lighting speed. highly addictive escapism definitely.

momo

I was thinking about Teen Wolf too since it’s on Netflix, but about a month ago they were filming TVD right outside a building at my school…and I was in there…and I had no idea what was going on. Then I remembered how I had a crush on Ian Somerhalder when I was like 12 or 13 and yeah….23 episodes later…

Comments

Alphakitty

momo

as for feel good tea…anything that tastes like dessert in hot, liquid form.

Shmiracles

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA