drank Citron Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

i’m really into oolongs this week. mostly inspired by everyone’s coconut oolong love explosion.

what other Davids Tea oolongs are you favorites? i think i might place an order of just oolongs?
i have vanilla orchid, quangzhou milk, and this citron already.

i like having my citrusy teas in the morning. so this one is perfect perfect perfect.
in my green timolino walking across the bridge on my way to work. it’s windy here but the sun is out.

MissLena

The vanilla orchid and quangzhou are my favorites lol and you already have those haha, their tie Kwan yin is really good too, and i don’t t mind the ginseng oolong, although it’s not my favorite

Courtney

My favourite is actually the Tung Ting Oolong, and of course now the Coconut Oolong haha. High Mountain Oolong is amazingly delicious but also very expensive.

*Tung Ting Vietnam

Comments

MissLena

*Tung Ting Vietnam

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA