i brewed this at 10am and just rested the lid on top of my timolino. and now it’s still too hot to drink.
not complaining!! maybe i should buy stock in timolino. or go work for the company. or get a timolino tattoo.

this tea is F-ing awesome.
it has a wonderful teeny tiny amount of sweetness.
so glad I got it.

(i was a dance major in high school and college. for perspective, i was so serious at the time that i almost went to Julliard.)
last weekend i took my first dance class in over 15 years.
it was mentally hard cuz i’m not used to memorizing combinations and i was very anxious, but it was also surprisingly doable physically.
during the class i was stressed and being hard on myself but i knew i was gonna have to experience my baggage in order to get through it and do it. hello dance baggage. whomp whomp.
but it wasn’t nearly as haunting as i thought it was going to be. and i feel so excited for the next class.
it was a Horton style class. and i hope to go for months and months to come.

Gabriela

I returned my Timolino just for that reason. It would take forever for me to be able to drink and I can not wait that long. It is beautiful but just too effective.

Shmiracles

i’ll admit, i do sometimes add an ice cube to it if i’m in a hurry. GASP! but not often. i am a sipper. and my tea always seems to go cold. heck i have a cold cup in front of me right now! hah

Ellyn

A tiimolino is on my list!

Josie Jade

I’ve got to get a Timolino! Last semester i was on campus for 12 hours straight everyday and wouldve loved to have hot tea for my last class. Right now I only have one class a day so I’m home most of the time. Hot tea all day!

Shmiracles

i still use my timolinos at home ALL the time. cuz i notoriously let my teas sit too long and get cold. hah problem solved :)

Josie Jade

Good idea! I need to just order one since I’ve been meaning to since Christmas!

Comments

Gabriela

Ellyn

A tiimolino is on my list!

Josie Jade

Good idea! I need to just order one since I’ve been meaning to since Christmas!

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA