drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

my 300th tasted tea! i’ve reached a milestone.
i ordered this tea a long while ago and kept saving it sealed for the right time.
i woke up early so i would have time to sit with it. i used my special very British porcelain tea cup and saucer. and i read fanfic by one of my favorite authors.
it was my peaceful & quiet special tea party.

TeaBrat

Happy 300!

Bianca G.

An excellent tea to celebrate a milestone with! Happy 300!

YAY!! Happy 300!!

Terri HarpLady

Congrats on 300! Sounds like a nice way to celebrate too!

whatshesaid

Happy 300! Your tea party of one sounds great :)

Tea Sipper

I was trying to figure it out by your tasting note… but do you know if this is from the old batch or the new that you included in TeaboxB?

Shmiracles

hey tea sipper. this probably isn’t the sample from the ttb. i’m pretty sure it’s a sample i had bought a while back.

Tea Sipper

Hmm… I wanted to try it if it was the older Laoshan that everyone says tastes better, but it is the same sample I have, I wanted to save it for others to try. thanks!

Comments

TeaBrat

Happy 300!

Bianca G.

An excellent tea to celebrate a milestone with! Happy 300!

YAY!! Happy 300!!

Terri HarpLady

Congrats on 300! Sounds like a nice way to celebrate too!

whatshesaid

Happy 300! Your tea party of one sounds great :)

Shmiracles

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA