today started with my Sherlock Lapsang and taking pictures as i walked across the bridge to work and sent the pictures to random friends and then proceeded to read a short story about Tony Stark being all flirty and lovely in college while simultaneously listening to my headphones and turning them up louder and louder each song because everything sounded SO GOOD! (and yes i walk and read at the same time WITH my headphones on. i’m an accident waiting to happen i know.) (but Tony Stark would approve.)
then a later cup was Della Terra Vanilla with animal crackers dipped in it. aka Lunch!
now i am on to these jasmine pearls. and the liquor is beautiful and oceanic and i can see to the flower painted into the bottom of my cup. and has anyone ever taken a bath with jasmine pearls before? because if my insanely good mood continues then i wouldn’t put it past me. that’s all i’m sayin.

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA