drank Tangerine Spice by Kally Tea

i got this sample from whatshesaid, and i think she got her sample from Sil. cuz it was in Sil’s baggies when i got it in my swap box. :) we are incestuous. or, our tea is incestuous. hah. in a cute way i swear.
speaking of which have you seen the movie cement garden? it’s pretty good from what i remember.
i need to see Catfish and Melancholia soon. and finish watching Top of the Lake. and probably watch teh most recent Mad men season too. oh and Holy Motors, i wanna see that too.
and catch up on my Inspector Lewis episodes.
oh. but really. really really. i recommend watching Red Riding. it’s 3 movies. but if you wanna just watch the first one you can do that too i guess.
i don’t really taste much of the flavors in the this tea. it’s fairly subtle. not bad, just mild is all.

sharing is caring! lol

sharing is caring! lol

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA