Eve sent me this in our recent swap and i had a giant cup last night as i watched 2 Teen Wolf episodes.

i would have never expected that i would like this tea as much as i do!! i usually kinda avoid vanilla by itself cuz it’s a bit fakey sometimes. but i didn’t mind this at all. not at all. it’s a mellow mild vanilla. and the tea is still warm cozy tea. it’s just real nice. reeeeal nice.

i am reminded yet again that i should just kinda stay away from rooibos and super herbal blends and just keep my caffeine free options simple. ginger, mint, decafs, and buckwheat, etc.
i’m glad Eve had some to give me. it was a great reminder.

Courtney

I’m the same with vanilla. I want to find the perfect vanilla black, but I don’t want to suffer through fake vanilla blacks haha!

might want to read angrboda’s tasting notes on her hunt for the perfect vanilla tea :)

Thanks Sil!

Comments

Courtney

Thanks Sil!

THAT’S NUMBERWANG!

i have a cat named House Party 3.

i drink my tea plain.

vegan. fine arts major. bass player. runner. yoga do-er. childfree. scifi fan. e-reader fanatic. knitting newb. ADHD club member (ie; all my exclamation points are for realz!!)

i’m always aspiring to read more books.

i don’t care what you say, chamomile is barfaroony.
i’m so over rooibos.
evil hibiscus is evil.

some tea pictures!

Steepster’s Ultimate Fan Fic Thread!

i only log each tea i taste once.

!!! SWAPPING !!!

ALWAYS interested in reducing my tea stash, so please ask if you want to swap or sample something! even if it’s just one tea.

every tea in my cupboard is swapable! (at least i TRY to keep it up to date)
every tea i have tried is listed in my rated teas.

Virginia, USA