This was was the sample of the day when I walked past the shop, and it was absolutely delicious. I plopped down way more money than I should have to get myself some. This is just very good quality tea. The oolong flavor is very strong, but there’s a freshness and almost sweetness to it that is extremely tasty and refreshing. I’ve been hoarding the little bit of this I have left since I learned Teavana discontinued it.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD