Thanks, EnjoyingTea, for the free sample. This came in the cutest wee li’l tea tin. And I greatly appreciated the amount of free tea stuffed into it. I imagine I can get at least 10 cups in if I’m careful.

This is delicious. The leaves smell nice, a fresh almost-nutty scent. I steeped a tiny scoop of this and left it in for a while. The flavor is nice and strong. Distinctively “oolong” but without any fruity aftertaste like some others have. Instead, it tastes almost-smoky and just toys with turning bitter but never does. YUM.

8 min or more

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD