While it is not the best Phoenix Mountain Dan Cong I’ve had, it’s still quite tasty. The flavor is nice and isn’t bitter or astringent. The taste started off subtly flowery, and its not until the end that you detect the almost smoked-woody flavor.

TeaVivre

Thanks Debbie for the suggestion of our Tea, we will try to find higher quality Guang Dong Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong Tea for our customers.

Thank you again.

Good luck

Comments

TeaVivre

Thank you again.

Good luck

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD