This is easily one of the best Earl Grey/EG blends I’ve tried. SO DELICIOUS. Surprisingly light for a black tea. The bergamot wasn’t overpowering, and the floral taste is so light that it acts as more of a garnish than an actual flavor. Lovely.

(Also, please please I hope Capital Teas keeps this one in stock for a while, even after royal wedding fever has died down. It’s delicious.)

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD