drank Flirt With Me by Steep City Teas

This is a really nice iced tea.

2:1 ratio of tea to sugar.
8 tsps of tea; 4 tsps of rock sugar in my 32 oz Mist Iced Tea Jug from DAVIDsTEA.

It’s not overly sweet and the fruits all blend together. If I concentrate, I can tease apart the different flavors (mango, papaya, and citrus) but they work really well. Papaya is definitely the strongest and easiest to detect flavor but the mango and citrus are definitely there.

Refreshing. I don’t think I’d like this hot very much, but iced, it is definitely a winner.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD