This is AMAZING. I am in utter love with this tea and will definitely have to make this a staple of my tea cupboard. WOW.

This is a dark oolong, and the flavor is nice and heavy, tasting faintly like coffee, but not overly so – which is good because I HATE the taste of coffee. The flavor starts off subtle, and then gets darker and reminds me of roasted coffee beans. And then turns slightly bitter just before I swallow. SO GOOD.

Whispering Pines Tea Company

So glad you’re enjoying this! :)

Comments

Whispering Pines Tea Company

So glad you’re enjoying this! :)

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD