This was lovely. I had a cup of this hot while I was waiting for my jug of iced tea to brew.

Hot: Brewed three minutes, no sweetner. The flavor was light but pleasant. The “mojito” came out more as an aftertaste.

Iced: I preferred this as a cold tea. I brewed this with a 2:1 ratio of tea to sugar. I drank this all day and it was quite refreshing. It wasn’t overly sweet, and again the flavor wasn’t overpowering but a pleasant subtle sidenote to the tea.

A nice blend but I’m not sure if I will buy again. It seems it could have used more sugar than I’m comfortable putting in my tea.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD