Sample from chrimabro (Thanks, Christina!)

This smelled amazing. I was utterly in love at first sniff. Per Christina’s suggestion, I brewed my mug with a teaspoon of sugar. This is DEE-licious. The flavors all mingle together nicely. The almond and cinnamon are definitely the strongest. I can’t even taste caramel, which isn’t a big deal since I love almond and cinnamon.

Reading some of the other notes, I may have to try the Forever Nuts blend from David’s Tea to compare.

A nice dessert tea to unwind at the end of the day.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD