drank Honey Bee by DAVIDsTEA

This was another tea from the Traveling Tea Box. It was interesting and I’m honestly not sure if I liked it, even after two cups. It did not taste like honey, but faintly reminded me of the Crunchie bars in the UK – the ones that have the “honeycomb” center. Not entirely unpleasant, but not quite what I was expecting.

Also, the mate never gave me an energy boost, which made me sad. I really could have used it today in the office.

Christina

Crunchie bars = tastiest candy bars ever

Debbie

It’s a toss up between Crunchies or Mint Aeroes. Why does US chocolate suck compared to Europe?

Comments

Christina

Crunchie bars = tastiest candy bars ever

Debbie

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD