This tea was so odd I had to buy it. Vegetable tea… isn’t that basically soup? But this is delicious. Without sugar, it tastes pretty bland. With a little bit of sugar, the peach comes to the forefront. There is an extra something behind the peach that is probably the vegetable mixture but overall I don’t think it adds too much to the flavor – there’s a slight aftertaste of veggies that is a nice blend of the carrot/pea/corn and it works rather well with the peach.

This would be awesome iced.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD