drank Fall Harvest by Steep City Teas

This isn’t anything special. It smells lovely but the taste is pretty bland. Even a bit of sugar didn’t bring out the flavors in this rooibos tea. I will finish the batch but won’t be reordering this one.

david

I am sorry to hear that. Did you steep it for less than 5 minutes? We usually think is a very flavorful rooibos tea. It is actually one of our best sellers here in Miami. What do you think is missing? Thank you for your feedback

Debbie

I steeped it for a little over 5 minutes. I just couldn’t taste anything much other than “sweet”. I’ve drunk it several more times since and I have had the same experience. Blame my taste buds.

Comments

david

Debbie

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD