drank Marzipan Sunset by Design a Tea

I haven’t had much marzipan, or I hadn’t had it often enough that the taste of it stayed with me. I just feel like it is something delicious and yummy, but I honestly didn’t know what I was expecting when I ordered this tea.

I did like it. The taste is subtle, and sweet but not overly so, and it a nice cuppa to sip while watching Supernatural on Netflix. I have let my mug sit her for a bit and it’s cooled down, and it still tastes nice cold.

I wish there was another flavor in here, though. Something fruity, maybe. I may have to play around with some flavors in my next order.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD