This was in my first highly anticipated order form 52teas. Hot, I was disappointed. None of the blueberry or cream cheese flavor came through, even with some sugar. I left the mug on my dining room table as I left for the day, and when I came back and it was chilled through the highly technical method of not turning on the heat in my condo.

YUM. Okay, cooled down, all the flavors came out to play. Blueberry, cream cheese. So, lesson learned. Iced all the way with this tea.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD