Stacy gave me a free sample of this when I placed an order. I love almonds and was really excited to try this one. I brewed this according to the instructions on the label, and I think the 4 minutes steeping time was too much. It was a bit bitter, and I added some sugar to mask that.

Other than that, it’s pretty tasty. The sugar really highlighted the almond flavor. I really like this.

Butiki Teas

I wonder if the sample was too large. I have a tendency to add too much tea in the samples. Sorry about that.

Comments

Butiki Teas

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD