drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

I had a rough morning at physical therapy, so I brewed this up hoping it will loosen some things up in my shoulder and alleviate some of the pain. This is absolutely delicious. The coconut is nice and creamy, natural-tasting and not artificial. The tea is wonderful. Hopefully it will bring down any inflammation in my shoulder.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD