drank Enchanted Forest by Capital Teas

I sat down with a mug of this, finished my mug, and immediately went out the door to go to the store and buy more of this. I only picked up 2 oz. on my last visit and I knew that would be insufficient.

This is GOOD. Sweetish, without being cloying. The almond comes through, and the coconut adds a bit of creaminess to the tea. Delicious and delightful. I think this would be awesome iced, too.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD