Not rating this at the moment.

I had a cup of this with lunch today and it was very pleasant. Light and fruity with a hint of other spices underneath the citrus. However, because of the difference between white tea and rooibos, I suspect most of the rooibos vanilla chai is sitting at the bottom of the bag. I did turn it upside down and gave it a few good shakes before opening it but there weren’t any rooibos bits that I saw in my spoonful. I think this is a tea that has to be repackaged in order to fully blend it before drinking.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD