drank Bliss by American Tea Room

ATR sent me a sample of this with my last order. I like it. It’s sweet without being cloyingly so, and the tea flavor comes through. It’s a little tart, but barely noticeable unless I’m looking for it.

I think this would make a nice iced tea, but I’m enjoying this hot right now. I’m not sure I like this enough to buy more, but it’s very pleasant for a snowed in winter’s day.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD