I feel like I had tried this before but apparently if I had, I had not rated it. Maybe I was scared of the chocolate.

This was… interesting. It is definitely not a favorite tea, and one I would not be ordering again. The taste is very odd and hard for me to define. There is chocolate, yes, and something vaguely honey-ish, and definitely black tea. But it all melds together into something that while drinkable, is not something I exactly enjoy.

I’ll finish my pouch of it, but won’t be buying more.

I’m a tea-aholic. I’ve always loved tea. It is soothing and warm and comforting. I always had it when we went out to eat as a child so my first association is with rich and delicious food.

As an adult, I’m learning to enjoy tea on its own merits, and bask in its subtleties and varieties. The ritual of making a cup of tea is instantly relaxing.

I prefer oolong and white teas, followed by greens, and then blacks. For the most part I do not like flavored or blended teas, and I never add sugar or cream to tea from the actual tea plant.

I’m slowly learning to appreciate rooibos blends, which I drink for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Silver Spring, MD