This has black tea tea with cream. It smells kind of creamy coconut. I steeped this up. This tastes like a artifical cream mabe coconut flavor with a decent black tea. I got this from someone and just don’t really care for it.

Cofftea

If you’re interested in trying another black based cream tea, I suggest Adagio’s. It doesn’t have any coconut taste.

silvermage2000

Thanks for the advice I will keep that in mind. I’ts seems that even when I don’t like the smell of a tea I try to drink it and review anyway need to get out of the habit lol.

Cofftea

No, that’s a good habit to have. There are some teas that based on the smell I thought I wouldn’t like, but I did and I’m really glad.

Comments

Cofftea

silvermage2000

Cofftea

Hi my name I’s ashley I am a female. I am 26 years old. And I enjoy tea. My birthday I’s december 31.

I used to mostly get decent grocrey store brand tea,until in 2008 with the help of others started into loose leaf and have enjoyed both ever since.

united states IL