So this smells like raspberry. I steeped this up a short time. This tasted like raspberry but with a tartness. I liked the raspberry part but the tartness perhaps the hibiscus that seems to be in alot of fruit blends made this score lower. I did enjoy the raspberry though.

Robert Godden

Just a personal preference, but adding hibiscus to a tea is like improving chocolate by adding gravel. I prefer my hibiscus in the garden and not in my cup.

silvermage2000

Lol I know I kind of agree It’s just I got some as a gift and I like raspberry so I wanted to try it. Thanks for the comment.

Comments

Robert Godden

silvermage2000

Hi my name I’s ashley I am a female. I am 26 years old. And I enjoy tea. My birthday I’s december 31.

I used to mostly get decent grocrey store brand tea,until in 2008 with the help of others started into loose leaf and have enjoyed both ever since.

united states IL