Apparently last time I had this the vanilla was too strong,but with using a teaspoon of leaf instead the vanilla and peppermint are more balanced and I like this more and of course the black tea tasted nice.

Robert Godden

hmmm, that’s unusual. Is it mainly black tea with just a hint of mint and vanilla? And which black?

silvermage2000

Its a black tea with alot of vanilla and abit of peppermint. It’s just for some reason I last time used a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon of leaf and I thought it was too strong.

Robert Godden

And now I’m off to experiment!

Comments

Robert Godden

silvermage2000

Robert Godden

And now I’m off to experiment!

Hi my name I’s ashley I am a female. I am 26 years old. And I enjoy tea. My birthday I’s december 31.

I used to mostly get decent grocrey store brand tea,until in 2008 with the help of others started into loose leaf and have enjoyed both ever since.

united states IL