So I steeped this for a couple of minutes or so I mostly smell the black tea and chocolate. Taste wise this tastes like a decent black tea with a medium chocolate taste with abit of tangy orange and a tiny bite of cream at the end. I am think this is pretty good. i just wish the chocolate was abit stronger.

TeaEqualsBliss

Thanks for reviewing this! :) I was sort of thinking the same thing about the chocolate – it does seem each time I infused it – it ended up tasting different LOL – The longer I infused the darker the chocolate tasted but if you steep it way too long it kind of tasted like baking chocolate – I might look at the ratios on adagio and adjust them…not sure yet…thanks again for reviewing it tho!

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

Hi my name I’s ashley I am a female. I am 26 years old. And I enjoy tea. My birthday I’s december 31.

I used to mostly get decent grocrey store brand tea,until in 2008 with the help of others started into loose leaf and have enjoyed both ever since.

united states IL