drank Honey by Honest Tea

I drank this a couple of hours or so ago. I really taste the green tea and think it’s too vegtal to me either that or honest tea steeped it too long. I taste abit of honey but wished there was alittle more,I do like sugar in my tea,and there was but the green tea was too intense to me. This was decent.

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ve honest Honest Tea has some real intense flavors for a bottled beverage! It’s not just you :P

silvermage2000

To me it was bitter or the green tea in it was too strong I am not a huge green tea fan. I like their white peach though. Thanks for commenting.

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

silvermage2000

Hi my name I’s ashley I am a female. I am 26 years old. And I enjoy tea. My birthday I’s december 31.

I used to mostly get decent grocrey store brand tea,until in 2008 with the help of others started into loose leaf and have enjoyed both ever since.

united states IL