My mom-in-law bought the tea pot for me and this tea came along with it. I must say that I’m rather impressed Disney. Or whoever it is that they go through to make their teas. This is befitting of the tea drank at the mad hatters party.

The tea pot it came in was really cool and the tea tastes good. The dry smell is my favorite part though. The peach/apricot smells overwhelm the rest of the scents but in a good way. Sometimes peach can over take in a way that’s obnoxious. Couldn’t imagine flying around in one (James and the Giant Peach anyone?) The taste is also somewhat over run by those flavors. But the black tea comes out enough to mellow it down.

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota