My mom-in-law bought the tea pot for me and this tea came along with it. I must say that I’m rather impressed Disney. Or whoever it is that they go through to make their teas. This is befitting of the tea drank at the mad hatters party.

The tea pot it came in was really cool and the tea tastes good. The dry smell is my favorite part though. The peach/apricot smells overwhelm the rest of the scents but in a good way. Sometimes peach can over take in a way that’s obnoxious. Couldn’t imagine flying around in one (James and the Giant Peach anyone?) The taste is also somewhat over run by those flavors. But the black tea comes out enough to mellow it down.

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota