drank Fig Rose by Teavana

I’ve taken an odd liking to teas that have fig as an ingredient. We knew of a sale going on and decided to take a look. The man behind the counter was very nice and took out samples of the different ones on sale. When he said this tea smells like a cookie he wasn’t kidding.

A floral cookie.

Anyway, besides the smell (I just find it weird) it’s a good tea. Light on rose, strong on fig. I think perhaps that the rose in the name actually refers to the color of the liquid when steeped. it’s quite pretty. I’m currently drinking mine lukewarm. I’ve been finding it hard to drink them too hot. Some teas I can but most herbals I find the flavor just doesn’t come out.

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota