drank Fig Rose by Teavana

I’ve taken an odd liking to teas that have fig as an ingredient. We knew of a sale going on and decided to take a look. The man behind the counter was very nice and took out samples of the different ones on sale. When he said this tea smells like a cookie he wasn’t kidding.

A floral cookie.

Anyway, besides the smell (I just find it weird) it’s a good tea. Light on rose, strong on fig. I think perhaps that the rose in the name actually refers to the color of the liquid when steeped. it’s quite pretty. I’m currently drinking mine lukewarm. I’ve been finding it hard to drink them too hot. Some teas I can but most herbals I find the flavor just doesn’t come out.

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota