drank Guanabana by Adagio Teas

Ceylon tea is usually the only black tea I will stay away from but I think perhaps I will give it a second chance. I had to with this tea. Soursop seems too interesting to pass up. It’s a very unique flavor indeed! The soursop must give it the tropical flavor while the ceylon gives it a very earthy flavor. The mix of both works well together. So far I am liking it better hot.

There is one thing, however, that I do not like and that is the dry smell. I almost decided not to drink it just because of that but any good tea drinker knows you can’t judge a tea by it’s dry smell.

After drinking about half of the cup I wanted to be a little adventurous with honey. So I’ve put some raspberry and blueberry honey into the tea. Interesting! Brings out the soursop a bit more. The ceylon is almost mute now. Odd. Think I like it better without the honey.

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota