drank Guanabana by Adagio Teas

Ceylon tea is usually the only black tea I will stay away from but I think perhaps I will give it a second chance. I had to with this tea. Soursop seems too interesting to pass up. It’s a very unique flavor indeed! The soursop must give it the tropical flavor while the ceylon gives it a very earthy flavor. The mix of both works well together. So far I am liking it better hot.

There is one thing, however, that I do not like and that is the dry smell. I almost decided not to drink it just because of that but any good tea drinker knows you can’t judge a tea by it’s dry smell.

After drinking about half of the cup I wanted to be a little adventurous with honey. So I’ve put some raspberry and blueberry honey into the tea. Interesting! Brings out the soursop a bit more. The ceylon is almost mute now. Odd. Think I like it better without the honey.

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota