drank Chun Mee Green by Tazo

Once you have read the box it is hard to not let influence how the drink tastes. On the front of the box it says “creamy, baked, flavor”. While I can see where they get the creamy from; when you put creamy and baked together my brain just thinks pumpkin pie. Those words need to be separated and put on different sides of the box. Definitely smells like a Chinese tea. Kinda bitter and earthy. Which I supposed can be described of many green teas. But Chinese green teas have a certain earthy smell to them that even the Japanese ones don’t.

I steeped it 3 mins like the box said to and I feel that it is still a bit light in flavor but I didn’t want to steep it longer for fear of too much bitterness. Even though the flavor is light, at the moment, I still quite enjoy it.

It’s also good cold. I think I prefer it lukewarm though.

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota