drank Chun Mee Green by Tazo

Once you have read the box it is hard to not let influence how the drink tastes. On the front of the box it says “creamy, baked, flavor”. While I can see where they get the creamy from; when you put creamy and baked together my brain just thinks pumpkin pie. Those words need to be separated and put on different sides of the box. Definitely smells like a Chinese tea. Kinda bitter and earthy. Which I supposed can be described of many green teas. But Chinese green teas have a certain earthy smell to them that even the Japanese ones don’t.

I steeped it 3 mins like the box said to and I feel that it is still a bit light in flavor but I didn’t want to steep it longer for fear of too much bitterness. Even though the flavor is light, at the moment, I still quite enjoy it.

It’s also good cold. I think I prefer it lukewarm though.

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota