I honestly have never had pineapple upside down cake before so I don’t know how to compare this tea with the actual thing, but I’m enjoying this cup.

The dry smell is good but not something I would want to sniff all day. Then again who wants to sniff the same thing over and over again all day? The steeped smell is about the same and it tastes about the same as it smells. Though I think the smell is a little stronger then the tea. Next time I’m going to steep it just a bit longer.

Stephanie

Never had pineapple upside down cake??? :-O Its all buttery and brown sugary and goooooood.

Dustin

I have never had it either. Sounds like we are missing out! Is it popular in a particular region?

Comments

Stephanie

Dustin

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota