I honestly have never had pineapple upside down cake before so I don’t know how to compare this tea with the actual thing, but I’m enjoying this cup.

The dry smell is good but not something I would want to sniff all day. Then again who wants to sniff the same thing over and over again all day? The steeped smell is about the same and it tastes about the same as it smells. Though I think the smell is a little stronger then the tea. Next time I’m going to steep it just a bit longer.

Stephanie

Never had pineapple upside down cake??? :-O Its all buttery and brown sugary and goooooood.

Dustin

I have never had it either. Sounds like we are missing out! Is it popular in a particular region?

Comments

Stephanie

Dustin

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota