drank Golden Honey Dew by Lupicia

It really tastes like honeydew melon! Usually when a tea says it tastes like something it may be close or you kinda have to imagine it. I would have never thought that they would actually flavor it with real honey dew! This also happen to be one of my favorite melons so this really made my day.

The dry smell is nice but bot something I would lay out like potpourri. The smell when steep is quite nice but again nothing I would want to sit around smell all day. This one comes down all the that wonderful honey dew melon flavor. yum yum yum.

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it flavored. I’m finding a new love for oolong. Especially the type that leans more toward green. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss, but honeybush is better. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota