You probably would have laughed if you saw my face when I took my first sip of this tea. It was one of those, WHOA it actually tastes like chocolate and banana, faces. Though I don’t taste artificial banana like everyone else seems to. When I think of artificial banana I think of Runts bananas. Which is surprisingly close to banana flavor for a candy but this and that are still a bit different to my tongue. Now I just have to find out whether or not it’s dairy free so that my husband can have a cup too.

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more
Dustin

Artificial banana flavor always reminds me of Now and Laters. That is where my love of that flavor began. I can’t remember where I heard it, but I was told that artificial banana flavor came from one random variety of banana which is why it tastes different than the bananas we are used to eating fresh. Now I want to research it. I can see a good 30 or more invested in this quest!

Skysamurai

It’s dairy free!!! The company e-mailed me back today and said there is no dairy! Woot!

Comments

Dustin

Skysamurai

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota