Another TJmaxx find. When something says passion fruit or Lilikoi on it I feel that I have to try it. I’m not a terribly huge fan of Tulsi for their taste but they do have a good company. It’s also the types of teas that I find are good to drink when your not feeling well. This one I bought purely for the passion fruit flavor. All I tasted was tulsi with slight hints of Passion fruit. it was good regardless but I wished they added more passion fruit in.

Stephanie

heh, I got some straight tulsi tea from TJmaxx a while back :) Passion fruit sounds interesting!

Comments

Stephanie

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota