Another TJmaxx find. When something says passion fruit or Lilikoi on it I feel that I have to try it. I’m not a terribly huge fan of Tulsi for their taste but they do have a good company. It’s also the types of teas that I find are good to drink when your not feeling well. This one I bought purely for the passion fruit flavor. All I tasted was tulsi with slight hints of Passion fruit. it was good regardless but I wished they added more passion fruit in.

Stephanie

heh, I got some straight tulsi tea from TJmaxx a while back :) Passion fruit sounds interesting!

Comments

Stephanie

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota