drank Thai Iced Tea by Wang Derm

I had a thai bubble tea with milk for the first time the other day and I loved it. So when I saw this I had to pick some up for at some. I’m not really fond of the fact that they had to add the yellow coloring but I guess they wouldn’t really be able to consider it thai tea if it didn’t get that color. At least that’s what I assume.

I do love the color. Somehow it makes the tea taste better. Kinda fun to have an orange colored tea. When first steeped I couldn’t quite taste the vanilla and thai tea like I had hoped but as it’s cooled down the flavor has really come out. I’ve also added about a tsbp of almond milk and found the flavor is still quite good.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream, Vanilla

150 °F / 65 °C 2 min, 45 sec 2 tsp

Tea. Like coffee and many other things, is basically just flavored water. But don’t you tell any tea or coffee drinkers that.

I’m willing to try out any type of tea, except of course the ones they suggest nursing mothers to not drink. (Like ginseng tea… and I love ginseng sadface)

The cute little baby in the picture is my daughter, Athena. She loves to stick out her tongue.

Minnesota