drank Thai Iced Tea by Wang Derm

I had a thai bubble tea with milk for the first time the other day and I loved it. So when I saw this I had to pick some up for at some. I’m not really fond of the fact that they had to add the yellow coloring but I guess they wouldn’t really be able to consider it thai tea if it didn’t get that color. At least that’s what I assume.

I do love the color. Somehow it makes the tea taste better. Kinda fun to have an orange colored tea. When first steeped I couldn’t quite taste the vanilla and thai tea like I had hoped but as it’s cooled down the flavor has really come out. I’ve also added about a tsbp of almond milk and found the flavor is still quite good.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream, Vanilla

150 °F / 65 °C 2 min, 45 sec 2 tsp

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota