drank Green Earl Grey by Luvo

Airplane Tea. We served this on our flight from SEASFO.
A lovely floral smell hits you the moment you open the package which is followed by bergamot. If you drink this on the airplane like I did be sure to add a bit of cool water to the water the stewardess brings you because the water they serve is super hot. As it cools the lemon flavor definitely starts to come out. At 1 1/2 mins I pulled out the bag and found it was already a bit bitter. But it pairs well with my homemade raspberry cheese cake cookie. I’ve found that the bergamot comes out best between 30 seconds to a minute. Also tried it with some of the non-dairy creamer and half and half. I think I prefer it plain.

Flavors: Bergamot, Lemon

Where to being… well, I’ve been drinking jasmine tea for a long time. It still remains a favorite of mine but I’ve now added any more.

Green teas are my favorite. I like black tea but generally prefer it with something added. Whites are nice. Rooibos can be a hit or miss. (Golden Honeydew by Lupicia is the best). I don’t mind herbals but it really depends on the ingredients.

Minnesota