I’m a matcha enthusiast. I love being able to try out different matcha from different regions and companies to see the unique differences that each one holds. I was a little surprised that there was no aroma in the dry powder but the liquid holds nice vegetal and umami notes. Those notes also help develop the deep umami notes in the flavor along with some unique vegetal notes. Cut green beans and other fresh vegetal notes. Deep and soft notes on the tongue mostly but the initial touch is sharp. Somewhat metallic. Almost ruins the rest of the experience for me but the smoothness of the powder transfers over to a nicely balanced cup with very little silt and some astringency. This will make an awesome Molotov Matcha.

Tea is a way of life. The more you drink tea, the more you learn about tea. I’m mostly a purist but also a bit of a tea adventurist. If there is a new tea or brand to be discovered I will try it out. I love every type save for dark teas which I just can’t seem to take a fancy to. The only ones I usually refuse to try are green tea and citrus mixes. Just nope.

I’m a stay at home mom who loves gardening, exploring, and being with my family.

Minnesota