First of all, Draco is a ridiculously pretty blend— green tea leaves, mint leaves, blue cornflowers, and the orange peel make just about the loveliest color scheme ever. Secondly, while Earl Grey is one of my favorite teas ever, this is the first time that I’ve tried it in its green incarnation. I think we’re off to a pretty good start; it’s all the bergamot-y flavor minus a bit of the punch, which can be good on occasion.

Almond is extremely prominent with this guy but it compliments the peppermint so well that I feel like writing sonnets about it. Maybe. Eh… well no, not really, but it is that good! Kind of like a cookie. Think along the lines of those shortbread cookies that come in the huge round tins, with peppermint. The dry smell is a bit “HELLO DOLLY” inducing because it is quite sweet but it mellows out nicely once brewed. I like it plain, no sugar or milk. The only down side is that it isn’t so tasty on ice.

I am a 20 years old and I have a dream of knowing what I want to be when I grow up. I also like tea and books and writing and crocheting and all of those nifty things which make me sound cooler than I am.