drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

This is the best smelling chocolate tea. Probably ever. Mm, smells like mint chip ice cream! Creamy chocolate, plenty of mint, and a hint of vanilla coming through. I used to drink a lot more of this when I first discovered it. It was the first chocolate tea that I actually liked. I find a lot of them to be gross-artificial, and they end up giving me a headache. Not this one though!

My only real gripe with it, and the reason I stopped drinking it as often, is that it doesn’t taste anywhere near as good as it smells. It’s delicious, for sure, but after you’ve smelled the dry leaf, the tea itself doesn’t even compare. Sigh.

Still one of my favourite chocolate teas though! I had it at work today and it made my boring day a little nicer. I need to start bringing ‘real’ tea to work more often. I could get used to this desk job business, if it means drinking tea all day :D

tattooed_tea

I agree, this smells SO amazing… doesn’t taste equally so.

Comments

tattooed_tea

I agree, this smells SO amazing… doesn’t taste equally so.

Queer femme looking for love in the form of tea. Currently on a (seemingly never-ending) quest to convince my girlfriend of the magic of loose leaf.

Let’s see..I’m a 23 year old seemingly perma-student, having finished at university and moved on to college. I love reading. I love tea. I love reading while drinking tea. It really doesn’t take much to keep me happy.

Black tea is my all time favourite, preferably hot with milk and sugar. I like flavoured blacks the best, and my taste is embarrassingly unrefined. If it has some outlandish candy or dessert or fruity sounding name, I’m all over it. Especially things like coconut, caramel, chocolate (the usual suspects), bubblegum, cotton candy, and the list goes on. If it’s supposed to taste like something it’s not, odds are I’m going to love it. I also love a good earl grey, floral teas, and anything with currants. Love me some currants!

When it comes to iced teas I love fruity herbal blends and matés, for the most part. They are my hydration option of choice in the summer and I always have at least a glass ready for me in the fridge, if not a pitcher.

I am a self-proclaimed David’sTea fangirl, so please excuse the fact that most of my logs tend to be a little biased in their favour. I just can’t help myself, I must try all-the-tea from David’s!

I’m starting to get interested in matcha, and though I’ve loved the cups I’ve had prepared for me by others, I’ve never tried making it myself. I’m going to have to break down and order some soon, if only just to try.