Delicious, subtle, marshmallowey s’mores! I knew I’d love this one after seeing so many positive reviews pop up on my dashboard. S’mores flavoured things can be a little iffy to me. In general I have found them to be so heavy on the chocolate that it just completely overwhelms everything else. I’m left craving the sweet, toasty goodness of marshmallow and graham. Not so with this one!

The first scent and flavour I get is sweet & fluffy marshmallows. I think it helps that this tea contains both mini marshmallows and marshmallow flavouring. The flavouring really amps things up. And the graham cracker crumbs are just such a lovely touch. I don’t know how much they contribute, but they are fun and I definitely get some sort of toasted graham taste in the background, which is nice. The chocolate is nice and creamy, more like an afterthought. Just perfect.

I think the stronger marshmallow and graham with the subtle chocolate is what really makes this blend taste authentically ’s’mores’. Cause when you think about it, there’s really not that much chocolate in them.

My only wish is that it would brew up a little sturdier – I find it very slightly watered down. Maybe a stronger black tea base would help? But it’s still lovely as it is, if a little light. Some people might even appreciate that about it.

This one is not an instant favourite like Cafe Vanilla was, but it is most certainly a tasty, memorable, and intriguing cup. Falling in love with Della Terra’s flavoured blends, & especially the desserty ones, just like so many of my steepster friends.

Queer femme looking for love in the form of tea. Currently on a (seemingly never-ending) quest to convince my girlfriend of the magic of loose leaf.

Let’s see..I’m a 23 year old seemingly perma-student, having finished at university and moved on to college. I love reading. I love tea. I love reading while drinking tea. It really doesn’t take much to keep me happy.

Black tea is my all time favourite, preferably hot with milk and sugar. I like flavoured blacks the best, and my taste is embarrassingly unrefined. If it has some outlandish candy or dessert or fruity sounding name, I’m all over it. Especially things like coconut, caramel, chocolate (the usual suspects), bubblegum, cotton candy, and the list goes on. If it’s supposed to taste like something it’s not, odds are I’m going to love it. I also love a good earl grey, floral teas, and anything with currants. Love me some currants!

When it comes to iced teas I love fruity herbal blends and matés, for the most part. They are my hydration option of choice in the summer and I always have at least a glass ready for me in the fridge, if not a pitcher.

I am a self-proclaimed David’sTea fangirl, so please excuse the fact that most of my logs tend to be a little biased in their favour. I just can’t help myself, I must try all-the-tea from David’s!

I’m starting to get interested in matcha, and though I’ve loved the cups I’ve had prepared for me by others, I’ve never tried making it myself. I’m going to have to break down and order some soon, if only just to try.