This is pretty tasty! I’m not loving it quite as much as everyone else seems to, but it’s good and definitely pulls through on the bakey cookie vibes.

I’m one of those folks who feels horribly deceived to find raisins in an oatmeal cookie rather than chocolate chips, so thankfully the raisin note isn’t too prominent.

I get cinnamon sweetness with vanilla and brown sugar, and a light fruitiness which I’m guessing is where the raisin comes in. I’ve found it to be a bit watery and lacking in boldness though, which is what stops it from becoming a favourite for me.

Still enjoyable, and I’ve almost finished my packet already. This is a good one to bring along in a travel mug to sip on.

tattooed_tea

I’m the opposite. I always am disappointed when it’s a chocolate chip as opposed to a raisin.

i want both! always! the raisins for that chewy yummy taste and the chocolate chips for the chocolatey goodness :)

Fjellrev

I don’t like raisins in baked stuff. They just get all dry, so I"m with you on the chocolate chip preference!

DaisyChubb

I’ve had a reeeeally nice raisin cookie with nice plump golden raisins – but more often than not they can be dry and hard. Plump and chewy and I’m all over it!

Babble

I got this tea as part of the giveaway I won today. Let’s see if it’s as good as everyone says :)

Kittenna

I am one of those types who definitely, always wants raisins in their oatmeal cookies! To prevent the dryness, I plump the raisins up by microwaving them in a bowl of water and then patting them dry before using them. Delicious. And because I’m super nitpicky, I poke through them and make sure any little bits of stem are gone too.

Comments

tattooed_tea

Fjellrev

DaisyChubb

Babble

Kittenna

Queer femme looking for love in the form of tea. Currently on a (seemingly never-ending) quest to convince my girlfriend of the magic of loose leaf.

Let’s see..I’m a 23 year old seemingly perma-student, having finished at university and moved on to college. I love reading. I love tea. I love reading while drinking tea. It really doesn’t take much to keep me happy.

Black tea is my all time favourite, preferably hot with milk and sugar. I like flavoured blacks the best, and my taste is embarrassingly unrefined. If it has some outlandish candy or dessert or fruity sounding name, I’m all over it. Especially things like coconut, caramel, chocolate (the usual suspects), bubblegum, cotton candy, and the list goes on. If it’s supposed to taste like something it’s not, odds are I’m going to love it. I also love a good earl grey, floral teas, and anything with currants. Love me some currants!

When it comes to iced teas I love fruity herbal blends and matés, for the most part. They are my hydration option of choice in the summer and I always have at least a glass ready for me in the fridge, if not a pitcher.

I am a self-proclaimed David’sTea fangirl, so please excuse the fact that most of my logs tend to be a little biased in their favour. I just can’t help myself, I must try all-the-tea from David’s!

I’m starting to get interested in matcha, and though I’ve loved the cups I’ve had prepared for me by others, I’ve never tried making it myself. I’m going to have to break down and order some soon, if only just to try.