Up at 1am! This schedule thing is not correcting itself, but…

This is still a good morning. I’m jamming out to Passion Pit, I’ve got an idea for a book, and a pre-‘breakfast’ cup of this that seems to have turned into something slightly sweeter on the tip of the tongue than I expected, but not so sweet that it’s the coconut pouchong, which sounded like a bit too much…more a nutty sweet that seems just right for whetting the appetite and helping me feel better disposed toward the idea of cooking eggs and bacon after all.

PS: I don’t think my cats like the Passion Pit. They do not seem to like it when I dance in the kitchen. They especially do not like it when I pick them up to dance with me. Oh well. At least one of us is having a good morning!

175 °F / 79 °C

Ohhh, I dunno. I like tea but I’m kind of a tea newbie. At this point I can say with authority that I may never be anything else, no matter how many teas I try…there is always something new out there.

I write a lot.

I also play way too many video games.

Ratings! (Bout time, wot?) This is a new arrangement, so…subject to change!

1-10: Not potable. First-sip disasters.

11-30: Intensely unpleasant…won’t catch me finishing the cup.

31-50: I really don’t like it…but maybe somebody else out there would.

51-70: Drinkable, but probably not the first thing I’m going to reach for.

71-90: Pretty good tea, and stuff that there’s a good chance I’ll have on-hand. Will do in a pinch at the low end, all the way up to regular visitors to my infuser on the high end.

91-100: Teas I really do not want to be without.

Boston/Cambridge